Project – Daytona Blue
The objective was to recreate the true and classic Porsche 911 spirit, translated into a current and modern platform. Taking a casual look back in Porsche history, the obvious choice was a strong rear-wheel drive chassis, crisp naturally aspirated engine and a tactile manual gear shift, providing effortless performance.
With the benefits of modern safety, usability and serviceability, the Porsche type 997 offers classic lines, familiar round headlights and superb quality – all part of the original Porsche 911 experience. The original built year of this car was 2005, however the car has now officially been reborn in September 2016. The delivery mileage reflected is again nil. The new owner will naturally receive the original service book and documentation reflecting the original mileage.
This car is truly unique. Reborn in a once-off Daytona Blue, it not only looks stunning – it also performs better than any of its contemporaries. This is an opportunity to own a very special and extremely entertaining car. In short this is a real Porsche 911, reborn and personalised.
- Porsche 911 (type 997) Carrera S
- 3.8 litre engine (upgraded to 390 bhp). New engine fitted by Porsche in 2013 and upgraded by Café 9.
- 6 speed manual gearbox
- Colour: Fantastic Daytona Blue
- Reborn September 2016 – mileage NIL.
- Xenon lights
- Porsche Sport seats
- Rear PDC
- Brand new Porsche overlay carpets
- 19” Porsche wheels – graphite coated colour with steel valves
- Completely repainted in Fantastic Blue.
- Classic sport wing – Duck style EVO (original Porsche lid).
- Colour coded interior trim – steering wheel and gear shift surround.
- Side mirror covers in silver.
- Engine IMS bearing upgrade.
- ECU engine map upgrade (Stage 2 / 390 bhp)
- Throttle control module upgrade
- Sport intake with air filter.
- Light weight GT clutch assembly upgrade.
- Sports Exhaust / polished.
- Short shift gear lever kit
- Suspension – Porsche PASM with H&R sport spring kit
- Wheel spacer kit.
- Front bumper – OE Porsche upgraded to Classic Sport 911. Fitted with GT3 lower aero apron.
- Safety window tint.
- Classic Porsche 911 badge and retro pin-stripe
Service and Maintenance.
- The car will be sold with a 6 months unlimited mileage warranty against all mechanical or build defects. Please refer to T&Cs as supplied with the car.
- The car has been serviced. The first scheduled standard service due (10,000 kms / 12 months) is included with the sale of the car.